Saturday, October 3, 2015

No Post? Sorry!

I haven't been posting anything and I am sorry for that. The reason why I have school, which means: Studying, Homework, and Testing. 

Anyways, that shouldn't really matter, I should find time to post something on writing at least once a week. Sooooooo.....

Last night, I decided that I would look into buy someone or buying a software to edited my story. I got as far as finding a software before I started to play about with a Free-Trial; which is only 14 days...sucks. 

The first one software I tried out, I didn't like much. First it was weird, Grammarly.com didn't really check my story. I have to buy it (or as my dad thought rent it), which I didn't want to pay $11.66 a month just to see if it work. So I got back onto google, and looked up a review on Grammarly.com. I found a comment that said to try out StyleWriter. 

Googled the website and found it. The downloading was a bit confusing, but once it was on my Word, I was using it. Turns out their only give you 14 days to see if you like it. So far, I like it. It show you what you are doing wrong and explains it as well. 

I'm not going to get into it that much on this post, so for now, I am trying it out and let you know how it goes after my 14 days. 

Night Owl, 
A.Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment