Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wattpad and Other Writing Sites

Hello Writers and Readers!

I know of two writing sites that you can post up your stories. One is Mibba and the other is Wattpad. I personally like Wattpad more, but that's because it's easy to use and people do get publish from the site. I don't know any other sites, if you like me to know more just leave a comment down belong.

Wattpad has a app and, like I said it's easy to use. It feels like everyone on the site is helpful, even if it take a while to see it. You can post up your story with a music video and/or a picture. You can have a cast for your characters. You can see how many people have read, liked, and voted for the story. The readers can comment on your story two different way; at the end or in-line comment.

Mibba doesn't have an app, but they have a post trying to get one. Mibba is a bit difficult to use, posting up stories are confusing to do. I tried to post up and ended up getting lost. I do like how the story look like once it is up. You get to pick out a background...which is about it for Mibba. Which is why I don't post up any stories there.

That doesn't mean not to use Mibba, you can use that if you want and know how to use it better than me. Use whatever you want to post up your stories, I will keep using Wattpad for now. Anyways, I wanted to see if anyone else knows what other websites to use.

What other sites are there for writing???? Tell me in the comments below.

Night Owl,
A.Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment